Magswitch MagSquare Magnetic Welding Square Base Clamp Holder for Welding Kit, Tools, Supplies and Accessories, Magnet Switch with On/Off Capabilities, yellow/Silver/Black, 1050 LBS
- MAGSQUARE: Hold and set just about anything, just about anywhere. With 1000 lb strong holding force. These magnetic squares are the most versatile workholding and fixturing tool ever! Align and secure flat or round tubing pieces of steel to fabricate multi-angle holds
- CARPENTER OR WELDER: Great addition to any welding or carpentry tools. Similar use to c, right angle, 90 degree, spring, square and corner clamps. Frame fences, assembly jigs, cutting and gluing fixtures, blade guards, work supports, framing, installing cabinets or anything that makes your DIY crafts faster, safer and easier
- ON/OFF SWITCH: The true ON and OFF capabilities create a platform that is more efficient, faster, safer and easier to use! Magnetic grip turns all the way off for quick release. No need to pry or fight magnet for precise positioning. Does not use an electrical power source
- FEATURES: 3/4 inch standoff for flush mount. Designed with screw holes to add more security in a fixture. Use with the Magswitch woodworking starter kit, including featherboard attachment and universal mounting base. Use with a router table, woodworking bench, or wood jointer
- EASY TO CLEAN: Powerful magnet stays clean unlike traditional magnetic squares that hold on to metal chips even when off, with our heavy duty magnet you won’t cut your fingers cleaning away steel shavings and debris. When turned off, debris falls off
- Versatile Workholding Square. Incredibly strong fast set ups, precise positioning. Make your own fixtures.
- Mounts anywhere with no limitations like clamps – use as a guide, stop or to secure steel
1 in stock
There are no reviews yet.