- Ductile iron/Steel
- Made in USA
- Stronger, yet lighter than cable; So lightweight it floats; Totally flexible; Easy on your hands; it has no wire wickers; Greaseless; Impervious to rust or kinking; Resistant to permanent smashing; Whiplash-free (does not store energy, cannot whiplash if broken); Lightweight – it reduces the overall weight of Puller
- Solid cast components include: FRAME – Ductile iron, Ribbed for added strength. REEL (DRUM) – Welded steel, Double sided teeth for safety. PAWLS (DOGS) – Ductile iron, Double sided for safety, Spring loaded interlocking pawl system. YOKE – Ductile iron, Ribbed for addded strenth. HOOKS – Frame hook & end hook are forged steel, Tackle block hook is a steel investment casting. AMSTEEL BLUE SYNTHETIC ROPE – 5/16″, 12-strand, single braid rope; 100% Dyneema SK-75 fiber with Samthane coating
- INCLUDES: Main unit with synthetic rope; 3 hooks (Frame hook, end hook, and tackle block hook); Safety Latches on all 3 hooks; Safety handle (18″); Two-in-one-unit – Removable tackle block hook allows easy switching from double line to single line capacity. OPTIONAL: Extension handle (18″ -inserts in standard safety handle)
- DIMENSIONS: 17″ length x 6″ width x 8″ height. WARRANTY All models include a two-year limited warranty. SAFETY: safety handle will bend when the rated capacity of puller is exceeded; Dual-sided reel and pawl system; 5/16″ cable size; Solid one-piece iron components made in USA; Trouble free on one notch at a time let down – up to 4 notches on a light load; Tried and true, tested design since 1934
- Rope mfg. by Samson Rop; ROPE LENGTH (single line): 20 feet; CAPACITY Dead Lift Rating (double line): 2 ton (4,000 lbs.); CAPACITY Pull/Drag Rating (double line) 4 ton (8,000 lbs); ROPE SIZE: 5/16″; WEIGHT LBS: 22.8; MODEL NUMBER: 2-20-A-SLT
There are no reviews yet.